Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My new Diva Do!

OK Nanna, this one's for you! Nanna has been trying to get Mommy to cut my hair short. My medical condition is causing me to lose a little hair, so I was very thin on top and had long hair in the back. It looked like an old man mullet. So Auntie Megan came over and cut my hair short all over. I use cute clippies to hold the front down and smooth, and the back is a little puffy and curly. I feel like a Diva! I'm having a rough time right now since I had to be flown to Seattle again this last weekend. My belly was puffy on Sunday morning and I was gagging like I needed to throw up. Then I got a runny nose and my upper chest became congested and my oxygen got a little low. Mommy and Daddy did all they knew how to do to help me, but I got a fever and wasn't tolerating any fluid, so they took me to the hospital. At the ER in Kadlec my fever continued to rise and my heart rate got very fast. The doctors at Kadlec felt I needed to be where my specialists are, so Mommy and I got to take a very bumpy airplane ride (the evening was very hot and stormy) to Seattle at 1:00 AM. We made it safely and I am doing a little better. Hopefully I will get to go home in a couple of days. At least I had a pretty new hair-do to show the nurses and doctors!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Angela's hair looks adorable. I love the style. I hope you are doing well.