Sunday, May 25, 2008
A rough weekend for Angela.
This Memorial Day weekend has been a challenge for us. Thursday morning, I went to go get Angela out of bed and I noticed she was a little gray in the face. So I put the oximeter on her and her oxygen saturation was a little low. After some stimulation and suction, she wasn't getting any better, so off to the ER we went. Angela has a cold which she isn't handling very well. Her lungs have cleared out though, and now she is just having trouble keeping her throat clear. She'll be in the hospital until at least Tuesday, at which time she may get to come home, possibly with oxygen, depending on how she is doing. Kory and I are taking turns spending a night and a day with Angela. We're tired and frustrated, but hanging in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that Angela is sick. I hope that she is recovering and will be home soon. You two truly amaze me, what a blessing you are to that little girl. Keep up the good work!
Melissa
Hey Stevens Fam,
I am always excited to find friends with their blogs. I just wanted to comment on Angela's pictures, but I couldn't on that post for some reason. Anyways it is such a cute picture. Good to hear you guys are hanging in there and that Angela is better since Memorial Day.
By the beard of Zeus, I finally, FINALLY tracked you down! (Really hard nowadays, I know). My goodness, it's amazing how much can happen in a few years. Your little family is adorable (or handsome, whichever you prefer). I hope things are going well for you guys, and I hope your daughter is getting better. She looks like a sweetheart! Anywho, it was good to find your blog. We'll talk, umkay.
Hey that picture of angela is priceless!! Soooo adorable! Anyway i'd like to have one. I'm so excited you guys have a blog now!
Post a Comment